Kimberly Gladis serves as President and CEO of CorePerformX Advisory Group, a firm specializing in transforming core business strategies into measurable company performance. The firm helps clients (private sector, public sector, and non-profits) translate objectives into actions, ensuring the right people, processes, and technology are in place to support execution of the corporate strategies.
CorePerformX services focus on Strategic Growth, to include Strategic Planning Process Support & Facilitation; Executive, Team and Emerging Leader Coaching, Training & Facilitation; Sales, Marketing, Business Development & Operational process evaluation and reengineering; Business Analytics & Performance Management; Data, Systems & CRM advisory services.
Kimberly has more than 15 years of healthcare and business experience, with specific expertise in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology sector. Her diverse commercial background consists of various positions in sales, sales management, sales & marketing operations and effectiveness, sales administration, and business analytics.
Additionally, Kimberly is trained in Executive Coaching and Lean Six Sigma methodology, has significant experience evaluating, selecting, and implementing CRM systems, and has led large scale systems/data integration efforts. Her skills have been acquired and tested across organizations from start-up entities with no infrastructure all the way to large global companies, as well as in between.
President & CEO
CorePerformX Advisory Group, LLC
An active member in the business community, Kimberly also invests her time and energy in the following organizations:
- 2012 Finalist – Outstanding Corporate Citizenship Award – Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce
- Success In the City (2011 Board of Directors - Marketing), women’s leadership & networking organization of 300+
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce—Women in Business Council
- NOVA Community Foundation—Future Fund Leadership Committee
- UMUC—Professional Mentoring Program
- NOVA Young Business Leaders (YBL)
- Leadership Fairfax Class of 2012